[KS] A "insanely great" project - The OpenHWP Team needs your help !

Jun-Yong Hoh jhoh at gwdg.de
Mon Jul 27 18:14:04 EDT 1998

    Dear members!

    Caused by the `Hangul-Affair' last month, there is a new plan called
"OpenHWP-Project" since Jun 17 1998. This project aims at  a free,
public Hangul-Wordprocessor, which is to support multi-languages on
multi-platforms.  Even though there is many active and willing
volunteers including software developers and studenets (in the
mailinglist only about 87 now) countrywide,  more common wishes and
academic (linguistic) advices are still strongly wanted.  To realize a
democracy of  growing infomation-society, as linux or GNU does,  they (
or better,  we ) are freely and heartily recommanded to help one another
and - if possible - to dedicate for others.

   So, I'd like to introduce this "insanely great" project to you (as we
said, if the HWP were a insanely great program !)  and invite you to
visit one of following sites, hoping to learn your general /
professional advices:

   ==>>  OpenHWP Project (just in korean now):

http://www.openhwp.ml.org/  (representative site)

http://my.netian.com/~openhwp/ (mirrored alias)

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/4392/  (mirrored alias)

Jun-Yong Hoh
from Goettingen, Germany
Homepage: http://www.goe.net/~jhoh/
 P.S.: The first alpha version called OpenHWP v0.01 (for Win9x/NT)  is
to be released during October 1998.