[KS] Re: newspaper thing

Frank Tedesco tedesco at uriel.net
Thu Jul 16 18:53:00 EDT 1998

Dear List,

Ouch! My postings of news items have annoyed some folks
on the k-s list. Other readers and friends have written
very encouraging letters of thanks & support for them
which gave me a green light to continue. Quite true that
the Korea Times & Korea Herald web pages & others can
be accessed by anyone with the time and energy to do so.
The Korean language newspapers are more informative but
require more concentration to get through for many reasons

I will be away on retreat from daily life for at least
one week & speaking at different places in Korea afterwards.
Those among us who enjoy sharing cultural news items can
perhaps set up our own informal mailing list. Please let me
know.

Anyong,

Frank Tedesco