[KS] Re: video question

Editorial Staff kahs at arkay-intl.com
Mon Jul 13 12:00:03 EDT 1998

I know that 301/302 is available, and Push!Push! as likely as well (producer
Park Chul Soo; distributed in the US by Evergreen Enternainment/Arrow
Releassing, Inc.).

You might try contacting NAATA and some of the US's international film
festivals (Seattle International Film Festival, San Francisco International
Film Festival, etc.)

There's also a Korean lit. professor at the UW who may have a list.

Matthew Benuska
Deputy Director

"To collect, maintain, and transmit
the heritage and achievements of Koreans in the US and abroad"

KOREAN AMERICAN HISTORICAL SOCIETY
10303 Meridian Ave N, Ste 301
Seattle WA 98133-9483 USA
TEL:206-528-5784, FAX: 206-523-4340