[KS] [Forum] A invitation to the new Forum of OpenHWP Project

Jun-Yong Hoh jhoh at gwdg.de
Fri Jul 31 04:52:02 EDT 1998

Hello, my dear list members!

Today, I'd like to invite you to the new forum of the OpenHWP Project
which is
prepared for our discussion in foreign languages only .  For now, there
is a english
homepage (underconstruction) and a german (available).

The OpenHWP Project wants to hear voices of other contries to integrate
and to
support other languages as "strong" as possible.

Beside the technical and professional advices / recommendations, it is
also
deeply appreciated to get your general wishes and encoragement or
critics.

It would be my great pleasure to see your opinion in the forum.

To participate, please visit one of the following sites

http://www.openhwp.ml.org/  (representative site)
http://my.netian.com/~openhwp/ (mirrored alias)
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/4392/  (mirrored alias)

or directly the forum: http://bbs.linko.com/bbs/bbs.cgi?id=B0018780