[KS] Re: Korean newspaper clippings

chuleui Jung jungc at ava.bcc.orst.edu
Mon Jul 20 02:00:51 EDT 1998

Hi Todd
Did you climb Jiri San recently?
Could you tell us the story about that trip?
I also have been Jiri 2 times a few years ago, right now I am in USA, OR,
misssing alot of my mother-land nature. I was in a mountain club in
university-hood and enjoyed alot our mountains. Here in Oregon, there are also
many beautiful, big mountains but I preper korean mountains. Anyway If you tell
us the story about Jiri, I am sure, most people like that.
Good days in Korea

--
CHULEUI  JUNG

Dept. Entomology