[KS] New Literary Voice & Query

Frank M. Tedesco tedesco at uriel.net
Sat Jul 11 13:19:26 EDT 1998

K-S chinggu tul!!!

Please let me know if any problems persist with my postings. I have been
using the mailer thru Netscape 3, quoting the text and deleting
attachments. How goes?

FMT

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/kh0711/m0711c01.html

--

Frank Tedesco, Ph.D.
Occasional lecturer, University of Maryland
E-mail: tedesco at uriel.net

"Life is a terminal disease, and it's sexually transmitted."
John Cleese, the Buddhist.