[KS] Korean Culture Program 2000

Michael J. Pettid pettid at aks.ac.kr
Fri Dec 3 02:04:37 EST 1999

Dear colleagues,

The Academy of Korean Studies would like to announce that we are accepting applications for our 8th annual Korean Culture Program for overseas students, faculty or researchers in Korean Studies.  Individuals interested in participating in the program should contact our homepage or the e-mail address below for further information.  (Please do not reply to the list as a whole, but our addresses below.)

Additionally, we would be grateful if you could spread word of our program among individuals such as researchers, students and others who might be interested in participating in this Korean Cultural Program.

The four-week program begins on the third Monday of July and ends on the first Saturday of August.  The Academy covers all tuition, accommodations and meals (including scheduled field trips), but those accepted to the program will need to provide their own transportation to and from Korea.

For more information and application forms contact:
E-mail: gradaks at aks.ac.kr
Telephone number: country code (82), area code (342), 709-8111 Ext. 212
Fax. number: country code (82), area code (342), 709-9946
Homepage: http://www.aks.ac.kr