[KS] Position in Berlin

Rüdiger Frank h0727cej at rz.hu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 23 03:09:26 EST 1999

(Original message composed by Prof. Dr. Reta Rentner)

S e c o n d  a n n o u n c e m e n t

Dear list:

The Korea Foundation (KF) has granted the position of a visiting professor
for Korean History at the Humboldt University Berlin (HU) for one year. The
Korea Institute of the HU is now looking for applicants.

Actually we wished to start with the summer term 1999, but time is too
short to manage all administrative problems. So we have to postpone it to
the winter term (18.1.1999-19.02.2000) and the 2000 summer term (April to
July).

The successful applicant will be required to teach four weekly courses in
Korean History and participate both in research and administration at the
Korea Institute. He or she should have at least a qualified PhD in Korean
History or another related subject, teaching experience and a good command
of German or English.

Interested persons should please send their application, incl. CV,
qualifications and two letters of recommendation until April 20, 1999 to:

Humboldt-Universitaet
Seminar fuer Koreanistik
Prof. Dr. Reta Rentner
Unter den Linden 6
10099 Berlin
Germany

For further information, please refer to the following e-mail adress:
reta.rentner at rz.hu-berlin.de

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Reta Rentner

Ruediger FRANK
Humboldt-University Berlin