[KS] Re: Using han'gul fonts

Sunhyuk Kim sunhyukk at almaak.usc.edu
Tue Nov 16 22:49:26 EST 1999

Microsoft's Korean IME works fine with Internet Explorer and Outlook
Express. But it does not work with Word 2000 (Microsoft claims it does). I
tried Korean IME with Word 2000. It worked fine for a while but caused
serious problems later, corrupting my Word registry, causing an invalid
page fault, etc. Therefore, I advise you not to use it with Word 2000,
until Microsoft comes up with a fix. I have been using Twinbridge Korean
Partner and, despite some problems (indirect input method, occasional loss
of some characters), have been relatively satisfied with it. Hope this
helps.

Sunhyuk Kim