[KS] Re: Using han'gul fonts

T.Han taehwan at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 16 19:46:59 EST 1999

I am sorry for causing some confusion. What I meant by "IE 5.0" is
Internet Explorer 5.0, which is distributed by Microsoft for free. The
browser is widely available along with Netscape. Please go to
Microsoft.com and "download."

Again, I have no relationship with Microsoft, and neither condone nor
condemn the company in my suggestion.  I am just using it because it goes
with my Windows '98 pretty well.

Best,
Taehwan Han