[KS] Re: Using han'gul fonts

T.Han taehwan at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 9 19:54:03 EST 1999

I am not sure this is related question. May be asking you guys are faster
than wating for an answer from MS. I am using English Windows 98 an try to
change to Korean Windows 98. Should I use upgrade CD or original program
CD? I used one of CDs it told me 'charater set is missing' in my system.
Do you have any idea how to do it?

T. Han