[KS] Re: Friends Network!

Charles Rd K Armstrong cra10 at columbia.edu
Fri Oct 15 13:16:24 EDT 1999

I believe the "friends network" in question is not the AFSC listserve but
a Korean and Korean-American issues-oriented listserve that was started at
the University of Chicago a number of years ago. I also suspect that the
reference to Cumings-bashing excerpted earlier did not have the support of
friends as a whole, which tends to take a rather critical view of US
policy toward Korea, but I haven't seen the piece myself. Maybe someone
out there is a member of friends network and can clear this up.

							Charles