[KS] Re: Position Announcement

kim hyung-a kha at coombs.anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 28 17:09:23 EST 2000

Dear Professor Haynes,

Happy New Year 2000 (although two months late). I hope you remember me.
We met in Boston last Winter at the AAS Conference. I just saw the ad and
realized that once again you are looking for someone in Korean Studies. I
am very much interested in applying for the position.  However, I thought
it would be more appropriate to first check with you. Would you be
interested in considering my application, even though I was not
successful last time? Please let me know. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hyung-a, Kim PhD

Department of Pacific & Asian History

Research School of Pacific & Asian Studies

The Australian National University

Canberra 0200, Australia

Tel: (61) 2 6230-7114; fax: (61) 2 6249 5525