[KS] Re: Korean Pop Music

Ok, Gwang g.ok at strath.ac.uk
Fri Jul 14 12:44:30 EDT 2000

As Rupert suggested, perhaps, that is more interesting to look at the 70s and 80s popular songs as well as 'traditional' style of music - perhaps, Rupert mentioned for this kind as the "traditional song", we call it, 'trot song'.  They have more Korean tastes, representing social environment and cultural history as well.  Like Irish songs?  Yes, most of Korean songs were deep emontional in that era, perhaps, due to social circumstance.

Gwang.