[KS] "love" scars ("dragon kisses")

HOLLEE MCGINNIS holleem at usa.net
Mon Nov 6 10:59:50 EST 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Does anyone know about "dragon kisses?" These are scars that can resemble
cigarette burns--believed to be "marks of love" to let the children know they
have a spiritual connection to their ancestors. A friend of mine who adopted a
child from China read about this (her daughter has such a scar on her heel)
and I realized that I actually have such a scar (I was adopted from Korea at
the age of three) on the top of my right hand.

Thanks to anyone who might be able to shed more light on this practice.

You can email me at holleem at usa.net

Hollee