[KS] Re: Call for Papers: ICAS 2

or5a007 at uni-hamburg.de or5a007 at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Nov 9 06:42:06 EST 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Anyone interested in one of the two following panel ideas?

1. Pre-Han´g§l and Non-Han'g§l writing systems in Korea (kugy%l,
idu, toponyms in Chinese characters ...)

2. Influence of Chinese grammar on Korean grammar (by way of
%nhae, or the like)

Greetings, Werner Sasse (Hamburg/Germany)