[KS] perspectives on Korean history

Falco-Ramin Javazi asianlists at gmx.net
Wed Dec 12 08:02:40 EST 2001

In order to be able to read (as PDF) the content of this very interesting
book, direct your browser to:

http://gias.snu.ac.kr/wthong/publication/paekche/eng/paekch_e.html

--
Regards,
Falco-Ramin Javazi

P.S.: As I am currently writing an essay on the topic, I would appreciate
more peoples opinions and thoughts about this (even better: sources and
weblinks) in private eMail to asianlists at gmx.net . Many thanks in advance!

Quoting Thomas Duverney: