[KS] nk data

Leonid Petrov petrov at coombs.anu.edu.au
Thu Jan 30 01:57:25 EST 2003

Dear Ruediger,

Responding to your request for NK data, I would like to refer you to a
recent article "Reforms Turn Disastrous for North Koreans" by John Pomfret,
Washington Post Foreign Service, January 27, 2003. Available online at
<http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/champion/65/alliance.htm> It carries
a comparative list of prices. Not much but still something...

With very best regards,

LEONID A. PETROV
http://north-korea.narod.ru