[KS] Jong-il Personality Cult

Yong-ho Choe choeyh at hawaii.edu
Thu Sep 25 21:44:16 EDT 2003

You misunderstood my reasoning.  If the ship was disassembled in Wonson and
reassembled in Pyongyang, that clarifies my question.  What I meant was
that if the ship had been transported via high sea from Wonsan to Pyongyang
(around the Korean peninsula), I am sure US would have known about it and
would not have allowed it to reach the intended destination.

Yong-ho Choe
Department of History
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Honolulu, HI  96822