[KS] Committee on Korean Studies Reminders

Hyung Pai hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 23 15:58:38 EST 2004

Dear Members,

I want to send out a final reminder to all of you to mail in the
ballots for the election of two new CKS members. There has been an
overwhelming response to my last email and I received over 300 forms
which is more than in any previous year. As moderator, I am realizing
that this discussion list makes it possible. For those who have not
sent in their ballots, if you mail them today, I will close the
deadline and announce the new members by  this friday on this list.
Finally, for those going to the AAS in San Diego, please attend our CKS
general meeting (3/4 Thurs. 9-15 pm. at Sunset room) and the Korea
Foundation Reception (3/5 Friday. 9 pm. Windsor Rose in Regency Tower).
Thank you for your support.

Hyung Il Pai
Associate Professor
East Asian Languages and Cultural Studies,
HSSB Building, University of California, Santa Barbara CA 93106
Fax: 805) 893-3011, Phone: 805) 893-2245
Email: Hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Dept. Web-site -http://www.eastasian.ucsb.edu/