[KS] Query: Literature on North Korean Anti-American Terrorism?

Richard McBride rick_mcbride17 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:31:10 EST 2005

Dear Fellow Koreanists:  A former student of mine would like to make a
presentation on what he terms "North Korean anti-American terrorism" for an
argumentation class he is taking this semester.  Does anyone on this list
know of any books or articles that deal with the topic of North Korean
terrorism and the ideology or inspiration behind their anti-Americanism?

I directed him to the selected bibliography in Bruce Cumings' North Korea:
Another Country and the bibliography on North Korea at the University of
Hawaii website that contains a Bibliography on Korean History to begin his
search.  I would greatly appreciate the titles of any books or articles you
think are relevant to his topic.

Thanks
Richard McBride
Post-Doctoral Fellow in Korean Studies and Buddhist Studies
Washington University in St. Louis