[KS] Thank you

Richard McBride rick_mcbride17 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:32:59 EST 2005

Dear Members of the Korean Studies Discussion List:  I express my gratitude
to those who responded to my query about Korean films depicting the colonial
period.  East Asian Studies at Wash U is considering having a short film
festival in the spring that depicts Chinese, Japanese, and Korean views of
the colonial period.  While I am not sure what the outcome will be you have
done a great service by providing me with some ideas.

Best
Rick McBride
Post-doctoral fellow in Korean Studies and Buddhist Studies
Washington University in St. Louis