[KS] Koguryo inquiry

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein ed4linda at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 11:03:10 EST 2006

Either UNESCO is a lot older than I knew or there're some connecting ideas referenced exaphorically!  KCNA often has tirades in Korean and English in re the öwnership"and/or preservation of Koguryo remains, but I'm not getting the Koguryo "political economy" connection.

Doc Rock

naomi <lowenmaulchen at hotmail.com> wrote:            st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                     Dear List Members,

  My dissertation is focused on the political economy of Koguryo and includes the role of China and UNESCO. Any insight on locating North Korean sources of information available in either English or Chinese would be highly appreciated.

  Thank you,
  Naomi

  Naomi Hellmann
  Development Studies
  Brown University
  Naomi_Hellmann at brown.edu

                        Dr. Edward D. Rockstein
Korean Language Instructor
Language Learning Center (LLC)
891 Elkridge Landing Road, Rm 301
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Office 410-859-5672
  Fax 410-859-5737
ed4linda at yahoo.com

  "All wars are follies, very expensive and very mischievous  ones"
Benjamin Franklin

http://mail.yahoo.com