[KS] Surveys regarding Korean reunification

Gabriel.Jonsson at orient.su.se Gabriel.Jonsson at orient.su.se
Thu May 18 06:34:01 EDT 2006

Dear Eirin,

I have studied this issue through South Korean sources in one chapter
of my book Towards Korean Reconciliation: Socio-Cultrural Exchanges
and Cooperation that is expected to be published next month.  Whether
you read Korean or not I don't know but studies have been published
by the Korea Institute for National Unification in 2000, 2001, 2002
and 2003. They cover such issues as interest in  unification. main
tasks for unification and obstacles to unification.

Gabriel Jonsson