[KS] A musical query and a notice

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein ed4linda at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 11:18:54 EDT 2008

If you are ever in Bloomington, Indiana, USA, check out the Archives of Traditional Music at Indiana University.

  Doc Rock

Michael Duffy <mgduffy45 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Thanks very much to Aidan and Kevin for their information. If Keith Howard's lecture is to be re-scheduled, I hope it'll get posted here somehow. I found it mentioned on a UK-based world music forum, where the abstract provoked quite a few comments. I'm sure some of the forum members would be interested in attending.

  A prize an hour, 24 hours a day. Try Big Snap now!

                          Dr. Edward D. Rockstein
Senior Language Instructor
Language Learning Center (LLC)
Office 410-859-5672
  Fax 410-859-5737
ed4linda at yahoo.com

  "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.  "  Thomas Jefferson