[KS] Library of Congress Korean Controversy

J.Scott Burgeson jsburgeson at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 00:00:11 EDT 2008

Gene, all I will say is that I retracted the term "spam" (even though a certain someone has clearly avoided my request for dialogue on this issue), and I wonder if I really seem to think that Dokdo-Takeshima is a "non-issue"? "Neutral" is a loaded term now? What's next, being "fair" and "objective"? As for "lobbying" for a foreign government, Hana Kim is not a US citizen so what is a better term for me to have used in her case?

Around and around and around in circles we go!

--Scott Bug