[KS] Folklore of East Asia in honor of Roger L. Janelli

Yun, Kyoim kyun at ku.edu
Fri Mar 7 22:09:30 EST 2008

Dear list members:

Folklore Forum is pleased to announce the publication of a special issue of Folklore of East Asia in honor of Roger L. Janelli, who retired from Indiana University-Bloomington in 2007 after 32 years of distinguished scholarship. The issue includes four new articles from up and coming scholars that well reflect the cross-disciplinary interests and contributions of Janelli, in addition to a farewell interview with Janelli himself.

Please visit our new website at www.folkloreforum.net. and join us in honoring the work of Roger L. Janelli.

Sincerely, The 47 Editors

Folklore Forum is a space for the free exchange of ideas on the cutting edge of folklore, folklife and ethnomusicology, a space where up-and-coming scholars can interrogate existing paradigms and cultivate a rich intellectual landscape with a multi-disciplinary perspective. Folklore Forum is managed along with Trickster Press, a not-for-profit folklore publishing house, through Folklore and Ethnomusicology Publications.

* * *
Kyoim Yun
Assistant Professor
Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures
University of Kansas
1445 Jayhawk Blvd.
2123 Wescoe Hall
Lawrence, KS 66045