[KS] Fwd: North Korea (DPRK) information resource launched for professionals

Afostercarter at aol.com Afostercarter at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 15:26:48 EDT 2010

Dear friends and colleagues,

I have been asked to circulate the below, and gladly do  so.

I gather this is a free service offered by Chad O'Carroll
at the Center for Arms Control and  Non-Proliferation
in Washington DC.

Coming hot on the heels of the launch of _http://38north.org_
(http://38north.org) ,
we certainly have a wealth of new resources on North  Korea.

(I just hope the name of this one won't cause any confusion  with
the established _www.nk-news.net_ (http://www.nk-news.net) , which makes
KCNA  searchable.)

Sorry if anyone feels material like this is clogging  their inbox.
Sharing information, and sometimes opinions, is surely  what
scholarly communities are for. I certainly welcome  everything
that others are kind enough to post on these  boards.
But if it is all too much, there is always the delete  button.

All good wishes
Aidan

Aidan  Foster-Carter
Honorary Senior Research  Fellow in Sociology & Modern Korea, Leeds
University, UK
E: _afostercarter at aol.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at aol.com)
_afostercarter at yahoo.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at yahoo.com)    W: _www.aidanfc.net_
(http://www.aidanfc.net/)
Flat 1,  40 Magdalen Road,  Exeter,  Devon,  EX2 4TE,  England,  UK
T: (+44, no 0)     07970 741307 (mobile);     01392 257753 (home)
Skype:  Aidan.Foster.Carter   Twitter:  fcaidan