[KS] Korean book reviewers?

Frank Joseph Shulman fshulman at umd.edu
Tue Feb 16 13:12:38 EST 2010

Dear Ms. Stober,

You  might wish to look at the complete list of journals that are indexed in the 750,000-entry online "Bibliography of Asian Studies" (BAS) of the Association for Asian Studies, Inc.  The University of Washington Libraries maintains a subscription to this database:

http://uwashington.worldcat.org/oclc/43306669?referer=br&ht=edition

An overview of the BAS may be found at

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bas/help/about.htm

and a list of the so-called "fast track journals" -- which includes two journals that focus on Korea (there are several more in the complete list) as well as a larger number of journals on East Asia and on Asia as a whole that deal in part with Korea --  at

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bas/help/fastrac.htm

Best wishes,

Frank

February 16, 2010

Frank Joseph Shulman
Associate Editor, Bibliography of Asian Studies
Bibliographer, Editor and Consultant for Reference Publications in Asian Studies
9225 Limestone Place
College Park, Maryland 20740-3943 (U.S.A.)
E-mail:  fshulman at umd.edu