[KS] Sakhalin Korean community

Anli Jang anli37 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:14:00 EDT 2010

Hi all, I'm interested in learning more about Sakhalins in the United
States. Does anyone know if there are any social enclaves for Sakhalins in
the U.S.? I've been able to find a Facebook group in Canada but not in the
U.S. I'd be interested in conducting interviews or focus groups to learn
more about their cultural identities and social capital.

Thanks in advance.

Ahnlee Jang
Ph.D. student
Departmetn of Communication