[KS] Koreanstudies Digest, Vol 98, Issue 4

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Thu Aug 4 23:28:28 EDT 2011

Actually recently the Korea Times had a short article on sexuality
among elder people and the increase of sexual deceases among the
elderly, I am not sure if it's still on-line and unfortunately I
don't have the newspaper article anymore.

At 01:10 AM 8/5/2011, you wrote:
>There was KBS documentary series on aging and related issues a few
>years ago. You should contact KBS for DVDs or search their online
>archive
>(<http://www.kbs.co.kr/1tv/sisa/wedplan/>http://www.kbs.co.kr/1tv/sisa/wedplan/).
>It's not a completely ignored issue these days, as Korea is one of
>the fastest aging countries with low birthrate. You can also look at
>academic journals specializing on elderly issues--have you checked
>DBpia or other Korean database?

                  _   _
                 (o) (o)
      oOOO----(_)----OOOo---
Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Feel free
to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos Article about Witsen
and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Korea
through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures