[KS] Help with papers on Tonghak

CedarBough T. Saeji umyang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:04:06 EST 2011

Journal of Korean Studies 2011
Lew, Young Ick
The Conservative Character of the 1894 Tonghak Peasant Uprising
*
*
Columbia U. Doctoral Dissertation, 2006 (Unpublished)
Kallander, George
Finding the Heavenly Way: Ch'oe Che-u, Tonghak and Religion in Late Choson
Korea
*
*
I'm sure the citations from both of the above will lead you to even more
writings.

CedarBough

--
Ph.D. Candidate in UCLA's program in Culture and Performance