[KS] Jazz in Korea

Roald Maliangkay Roald.Maliangkay at anu.edu.au
Thu Nov 17 14:58:45 EST 2011

The upcoming online edition of East Asian History will include an article I
wrote on the CMC and KPK show bands in which I discuss, though not at great
length, the former collective¹s inclusion of swing jazz on its tours to
Japan in the 1930s.

Regards,

Roald

______________________________

Dr. Roald H. Maliangkay
Senior Lecturer
Dept. of Korean Studies / Dept. of Gender and Cultural Studies
School of Culture, History and Language
College of Asia & the Pacific
Baldessin Precinct Building #110, Room E4.37
The Australian National University
Acton, Canberra ACT 0200,
AUSTRALIA
Tel: + 61 2 6125 3191