[KS] FW: Korean Tea Ceremony and other wonders

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Thu Aug 16 08:00:09 EDT 2012

Apologies to everyone! I looked around at the mentioned source website
Prof. Kim had given (http://db.itkc.or.kr/), located the right poem,
later wrote my reply, and then again went back to that website (using
the link) to copy/paste the Hanja lines …. and obviously forgot the
link was the one to the other poem (and didn't even notice after
reworking the whole posting later).
S o r r y  about the confusion.

The Korean version of the "wrong" poem posted by accident, on the same
pavilion, is otherwise gives as below in the Han'gŭl version--at least
that much:

백리에 뻗어내린 산맥 평야를 끌어안아
시냇가 모옥이 이제막 지어졌네.
이 몸은 창생의 원망 매이지않아
백구와 더불어 좋은 친구 되리로다.

I am still doing my homework on Soswaewŏn, to get to a more concrete
level -- going through a bulk of publications (and also photos, have
been there last 12 years ago), so Werner does not slice me up so easily
when I reply in more depth ))::: Some serious stuff, and some, well ….
Really, this is much fun -- learning all kinds of new garden esoteric
words every hour.

1….2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9… materialize!
Cosma Shiva! Galaxina!

We'll get there.