[KS] full-text services

Walraven, B.C.A. B.C.A.Walraven at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Jun 20 08:52:29 EDT 2013

Dear all,

Some years ago AKSE has talked to representatives of the database
services, but the response was rather negative. Apparently they wanted
to stick to delivery to specific IP addresses, rather than committing to
make data available to people scattered all over Europe. Anyway, nothing
came of it.

I have the impression that the situation in Europe is improving
generally, with more universities subscribing to such services.

Best,

Boudewijn Walraven