[KS] bibliographies: Zotero, anyone?

Charles Muller acmuller at l.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Jun 20 23:44:55 EDT 2013

Dear Korean Studies colleagues,

Please just let me add one small note to my suggestion of a crowdsourced
bibliography of Korean Studies: although I would be happy to set it up,
I wouldn't want to do it unless at least two or more people would be
willing to be co-owners, and thus help with approving incoming
applications for membership.

Although such a resource should of course be open for reading by the
public, I believe that editorial privileges should be limited to
properly-trained academics, who understand the basic principles of
proper bibliography curation.

Regards,

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
Faculty of Letters
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan