[KS] "koreaweb.ws" => "koreanstudies.com" // full-text services SURVEY

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Mon Jun 24 12:50:52 EDT 2013

Announcement:

One of the list owners will post a second note here when the move has
completed (that only takes 10 to 15 minutes, and downtime will not be
any longer than that either). There is *nothing* you need to do on your
end, just that AFTER the move (not now!) the submission address will
be:  koreanstudies at koreanstudies.com
This last fact is something you do need to take note of, please.

As for the "full-text services SURVEY" (see my last posting), so far a
little over 100 subscribers (out of over 1,500) have participated. I
will close that some time on Wednesday and then post the result as a
download.