[KS] MBC, Half Moon Castle Communications and KNTV Sky television

Bill Streifer photografr7 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 15:06:58 EST 2014

I am complete unfamiliar with MBC, Half Moon Castle Communications, and KNTV Sky television. In 2005, and again in 2007, these networks and TV stations produced a report concerning Japan's atomic program during WWII which were both incredible (if true) and NOT repeated (as far as I can tell) by U.S. news organizations. I very much hope that these Korean news stories are true, but my question is: Are these reliable news sources?

- Bill Streifer