[KS] formal question (which version of Chinese characters?)

Best, Jonathan jbest at wesleyan.edu
Sat May 23 11:48:46 EDT 2015

Dear Frank,

I wholly agree with Andrew and will add that in the instance of a long running journal that has been around long enough to have the kind of graphs used in its title, etc. pass through a change or two, I'd use the graphs employed when the particular number of the journal being cited was issued.

Jonathan