[KS] unicode

Andrew zatouichi at gmail.com
Fri May 29 08:26:17 EDT 2015

Dear Frank,

Thanks for the explanation and illuminating converter tool.

It seems in Japanese the input system must work differently because, e.g.
koto 事, goto 事 and ji 事 all produce the same 事 \u4e8b result.

Although this may sound like I'm going back on my previous argument, if it
is not for a technical reason (as the Japanese example seems to
demonstrate), it would be disturbing if Unicode and digital Sino-Korean
civilization starts treating 요 遼 and 료 遼 as different characters. That
is,as well as being inconvenient for database searches.

sincerely
Andrew