[KS] Congressional Screening of Ode To My Father(국제시장): Korean War & Divided Families

Yoo Kwang-On almakoreana at gmail.com
Sun May 31 11:06:01 EDT 2015

[image: Special Event | The Wilson Center]
Congressional Screening of Ode To My Father(국제시장): Korean War & Divided
Families
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/congressional-screening-of-ode-to-my-father-korean-war-divided-families-tickets-17074731983>

[image: Ode to My Father]

Reps. Charles B. Rangel and Ed Royce cordially invite you to a

Congressional Screening of *Ode To My Father:*

*Korean War & Divided Families*

*<국제시장> 미국 연방 의회 특별상영회*

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Congressional Orientation Theater South

U.S. Capitol Visitor Center (CVC)

Washington, DC • 20515

Watch the trailer here <http://go.wilsoncenter.org/UdBq00U0DV0MVL00l80002z>.

This very special screening is held in support of legislation encouraging
family reunions between Korean-Americans and North Koreans (H.CON.RES 40)
and to strengthen the US-ROK alliance.

*Speakers:*

   - * Charles B. Rangel*, U.S. Representative from New York's 13th
   Congressional District

   - *Ed Royce*, Chairman, House Foreign Affairs Committee and U.S.
   Representative from California's 39th Congressional District

   - *Ahn Ho-young*, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea to the United
   States

   - *Youn Je-Kyoun*, Director, "Ode to my Father"

5:30pm - 6:30pm  Reception

6:30pm - 9:30pm  Screening & Discussion

Moderated By: Jean H. Lee, Associated Press Bureau Chief, North Korea
(former)
 *with Youn Je-kyoun, *
*Director, "Ode To My Father" "Haeundae"**& James Person, Deputy Director,
Wilson Center Korea Program  *

*Guests enter the main CVC entrance & notify security **they are going to
the Ode To My Father **screening.*

RSVP NOW »
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/congressional-screening-of-ode-to-my-father-korean-war-divided-families-tickets-17074731983>Forward
to a Friend <http://go.wilsoncenter.org/v/r0030U0L0VCDz8Mlq00d0V0>
[image: RSVP Now]
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/congressional-screening-of-ode-to-my-father-korean-war-divided-families-tickets-17074731983>

*Wednesday, June 3, 2015*
5:30-9:30 pm

*The U.S. Capitol Visitor Center*
First St NE
Washington, DC 20515

*wwics at wilsoncenter.org*
<http://go.wilsoncenter.org/dc/RayYsiGY4AgD8Hka_UA2GqrM40LR1g9djH-ZoB4CmcM=/JV0DMd04lU08DLz0Vq00000>

*Privacy Policy* <http://go.wilsoncenter.org/jdEV0l0DM000z0q8UV50L00>
© Copyright 2015, *The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars*
<http://go.wilsoncenter.org/ylLMzdq80V0DUV600F00000>, All Rights Reserved.