[KS] Mac Users / Korean: WARNING! (Update to OS X El Capitan)

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Wed Sep 30 22:47:00 EDT 2015

Thank you, Mike, for the info about 'Karabiner' -- and that one does
not even kill (Karabiner = German for carbine).
Had this for years, but never needed it for *basic* input of characters
(an obscure situation). Don't think Korea is part of China yet -- Apple
seems always a step ahead.

Mike, can you tell us what your settings are in Karabiner (see below
screen shot) so you get it working?

Best regards,
Frank