[KS] Publication Announcement: Korea Journal, Vol. 56, no. 3 (Autumn 2016)
kj at unesco.or.kr
Fri Sep 30 22:42:23 EDT 2016
Dear list members,
We are delighted to announce the publication of the Autumn 2016 issue of
the *Korea Journal *(vol.56, no.3).
The complete table of contents is as follows:
- "Korean Overseas Investment and Soft Power: Hallyu in Laos," by Mary
- "In Defiance of School Education: Retrospective Narratives of the New
Generation of Dropout Youths in Korea," by LEE Min-Kyung
- "Film Pioneer Lee Man-hee and the Creation of a Contemporary Korean
Cinema Legend," by Ae-Gyung SHIM and Brian YECIES
- "Analysis of Seongho Yi Ik’s Theory of Cognition," by Woo-Hyung KIM
- "The Prosody of Korean *Sijo* and Its Redevelopment in English," by
- "Marketing the Past: Rhetorical Presentation of Bukchon in Tourist
Literature," by Ann Meejung KIM
Since its foundation in 1961, the *Korea Journal* has been dedicated to
promoting all facets of Korean Studies throughout the world. Articles
appearing in the journal are abstracted and indexed in Thompson Reuters’
Arts and Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI), Elsevier's SCOPUS, and the
Korea Citation Index (KCI).
We would like to take this opportunity to remind all of you that we always
welcome submissions of articles and book reviews in the field of Korean
studies. For further information on submission guidelines, please visit the
journal's web page at: http://www.ekoreajournal.net/submission/index.htm.
All the best,
Korea Journal Editorial Team
Korean National Commission for UNESCO
26 Myeongdong-gil (UNESCO Road)
Jung-gu, Seoul 04536, South Korea
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koreanstudies