[KS] New e-books available - from Heinz Insu Fenkl

ifenkl at aol.com ifenkl at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 02:11:06 EDT 2018

Dear List Members,

I get inquiries about my books from professors who want to use it in their courses, so here is a bit of
academic self-promotion, if you will permit:

After many years of delay, the Kindle edition of MEMORIES OF MY GHOST BROTHER is finally available.

I've received lots of requests for the original story that eventually became the memoir/novel, so now there is
also a reprint of the piece that originally appeared in BRIDGE magazine in 1983. It is also available as an e-book,
and is called IN THE HOUSE OF THE JAPANESE COLONEL.

My Amazon author's page will also have a compilation of the SF stories I was working on back in the 1980s
collected as MIMOSA SECTOR.

Cheers,

Heinz Insu Fenkl