[KS] Search for full professorship in Korean Studies at the University of Vienna

Univ.-Prof. Dr. Ruediger Frank ruediger.frank at univie.ac.at
Wed Jun 23 05:31:29 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues,
in my capacity as Head of the Department of East Asian Studies at the University of Vienna in Austria I would like to call a current search for a full professorship in <Korean Studies> to your attention. I also kindly ask you to forward this information to colleagues who might be interested in applying.
The search text is attached to this message as a PDF and can as well be found under the following link:
https://personalwesen.univie.ac.at/en/jobs-recruiting/professorships/current-professorship-vacancies
The closing date for applications is September 29, 2021.
The search process will be conducted according to the legal standards and regulations of the Austrian University Law.
Yours sincerely,
Rüdiger Frank

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Frank