[KS] [Announcement] Korea Foundation - 2023 Support for Korean Studies Resources

Flavia Pana flavia.pana at kongnpark.com
Sun Jun 11 22:44:17 EDT 2023

Greetings,

Kong & Park is the handling company for Korea Foundation's [2023 Support
for Korean Studies Resources] program and we are pleased to inform you
about this opportunity.

This year Kyobo eBook support was added to the program. For detailed
information about the program, including eligibility criteria and
application guidelines, please visit the link provided below.

🔗 Program Details:
https://apply.kf.or.kr/selectNoticeAndApplicationView.nkf?anucNo=A1G0000890&pageIndex=1

Kindly note that the program schedule is set from June 7 to July 6, 2023
(18:00 KST), and the results will be announced by the end of July 2023.

We encourage all interested institutions to take advantage of this chance
and apply.

For any inquiries or further assistance, please feel free to reach out to
us.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Best Regards,

<https://www.kongnpark.com/>

<flavia.pana at kongnpark.com>

Kong & Park Inc.
info at kongnpark.com

SEOUL T. +82 (0)2 565 1531; F. +82 (0)2 6499 1801

CHICAGO T +1 847 241 4845; F. +1 312 757 5553

Homepage: kongnpark.com
<https://event.stibee.com/v2/click/MjM5NTkzLzE1MTQ1MzAvMS8/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cua29uZ25wYXJrLmNvbS8>

Bookstore: booksonkorea.com
<https://event.stibee.com/v2/click/MjM5NTkzLzE1MTQ1MzAvMS8/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYm9va3NvbmtvcmVhLmNvbS8>