<div>Dear Michael:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Get hold of a copy of 'Welkeomtukoria - bukjoseon saramdeuleui namhansari' ('웰컴투코리아 - 북조선사람들의 남한살이') ed. JEONG Byeong-ho (정병호), Hanyang University Press 2006. This is a veritable treasure trove of the latest writing on North Koreans living in South Korea by Korean academics.
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Also, try contacting the North Korean Human Rights Database Center (북한인권정보센터) at <a href="mailto:nkdbi@hanmail.net">nkdbi@hanmail.net</a> - they are about to publish a report of the latest information on North Korean human rights in North Korea, China, and South Korea.
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Good luck with the work. By the way, may I know more about your project? Is there a particular institution that you are affiliated with?</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Iain Sands</div>
<div>MA Program</div>
<div>School of Asian Studies</div>
<div>University of Auckland, New Zealand<br><br> </div>
<div><span class="gmail_quote">On 7/5/07, <b class="gmail_sendername">Janelli, Roger L.</b> <<a href="mailto:janelli@indiana.edu">janelli@indiana.edu</a>> wrote:</span>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">Dear Michael Park,<br><br>You might try contacting the website of the Nambok Munhwa Tonghap Kyoyukweon, which is affiliated with a school for former North Korean children. It can be found at 
<a href="http://www.koreatogether.org">www.koreatogether.org</a>. It also publishes a newsletter, Deobureo mujigae.<br><br>Best,<br>Roger L. Janelli<br><br><br>-----Original Message-----<br>From: <a href="mailto:koreanstudies-bounces@koreaweb.ws">
koreanstudies-bounces@koreaweb.ws</a> 이(가) 다음 사람 대신 보냄 Michael Park<br>Sent: 2007-07-05 (목) 10:42<br>To: <a href="mailto:koreanstudies@koreaweb.ws">koreanstudies@koreaweb.ws</a><br>Subject: [KS] DPRK refugee translation project ideas?
<br><br>Greetings,<br><br>I am seeking advice on a translation project (Korean to English) I'm<br>undertaking as a side project. The topic I've settled on is "Refugees from<br>the DPRK", and I'm looking for materials that are at present unavailable in
<br>English, of rather short length (journal articles or short books, rather<br>than full-length treatises) and of suitable interest for an English<br>audience. Being rather ignorant of the literature related to this topic, I'd
<br>be much obliged if anyone on this list could graciously point me in the<br>right direction, refer me, etc.<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Michael Park<br><br><br></blockquote></div><br>