Looking for visually impaired Korean-language learners

Anything related to research and study in or about Korea

Looking for visually impaired Korean-language learners

Unread postby gjinchoi » July 23rd, 2021, 2:53 am

Hello?
This is Professor Gwon-Jin Choi of Inha University, who is developing a textbook for beginners in Braille Korean for visually impaired Korean learners at the request of King Sejong Institute Foundation.
In order to make good textbooks, I would like to find blind learners who are learning or have learned Korean and to conduct real-time online interviews.
If you can help me by participating in my interview, or if you know someone who can help, please contact me at gjinchoi@hanmail.net.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
gjinchoi

Re: Looking for visually impaired Korean-language learners

Unread postby christinemarrd » December 13th, 2021, 12:34 am

The recommendations for good practice listed above are designed to make course content and techniques more available to visually impaired students. Better access for students with visual impairments would also assist other students with diverse teaching styles and problems. That’s all the things I can say about this topic. By the way, I also want to share something here. It is a game called unnie doll. If you like character customization then you should try this game. You should also check this Plants vs Zombies Heroes guide especially if you are into strategy games.
christinemarrd

Re: Looking for visually impaired Korean-language learners

Unread postby karenpage1 » February 14th, 2022, 5:33 am

The Korean language is very impressive. I think my students will take interest in learning this language. Because writing work is very complicated for the students and it needs do my essay Service in USA lots of skills and knowledge that do not have with the students.
karenpage1

Return to Research, Study, Institutions, Tools