Marketing App

Marketing App

Unread postby IkeFinnell » January 24th, 2022, 2:21 pm

I have long watched many companies send out thousands of emails every day to their customers or new users. It really helps businesses grow, so I decide to do the same. I need your help to find such applications. If you know some of them please share.
IkeFinnell

Re: Marketing App

Unread postby Breatesss » January 24th, 2022, 4:53 pm

I suggest you those resources that have Text Message Automation. It really helps to save time. That's how I was able to keep more than half of the clients interested in my offer, who later became my partners. I started using the Message Automation feature even after I had already built up a core customer base, and it became an even more profitable solution for me.
Breatesss

Unread postby Jeannettess » January 24th, 2022, 7:42 pm

Breatesss wrote:I suggest you those resources that have Text Message Automation. It really helps to save time. That's how I was able to keep more than half of the clients interested in my offer, who later became my partners. I started using the Message Automation feature even after I had already built up a core customer base, and it became an even more profitable solution for me.

Nice suggestion. I love it! And I think that this resource can be helpful for my project too. Thanks.
Jeannettess

Unread postby sarahroxon » April 6th, 2022, 6:16 am

Want to send a large number of emails every day? So you will need a large customer data slope game I think you should first collect a list of potential customers and hire staff to send it.
sarahroxon

Return to Off-Topic and General Chit-Chat