Prostitution is illegal in Japan but it advertised all over

h377

Prostitution is illegal in Japan but it advertised all over

Unread post by h377 »

Wait... prostitution is illegal in Japan but you see it advertised all over in mags, and then soaplands. What gives?
I understand the way that pachinko gets around the gambling laws, but soaplands, and the outright "order a girl for sex" mags? Seriously what the heck is going on here?
theblisterexists

Re: Prostitution is illegal in Japan but it advertised all o

Unread post by theblisterexists »

The Japanese government defines "sex" as vaginal penetration. This not allowed. However, putting a penis in a girls ass or getting a blow job is not "sexual intercourse" as defined by the Japanese law. So they offer tons of other things. Like getting your asshole licked, anal, hand jobs, sumata which is stimulated vaginal penetration where you basically fuck their legs pressed together. All that is not "technically" penis in vagina so it is fine.
tot3ntanZz

Unread post by tot3ntanZz »

I had a mate who knew people in the industry. He explained to me that having sexual intercourse is of course forbidden, but if the customer and the girl happen to fall in love and express themselves in that way...well, there's no way that they can police for such circumstances and by that point it's a personal choice and not a business choice.
writteninthestars

Unread post by writteninthestars »

Soaplands are private saunas and whatever happens inside is not the owner's concern. That's why every room is actually equipped with a sauna unit (which are never used) for when the inspectors show up. The inspectors sure as hell know what's going on but can't do anything about it. Other forms of brothels MUST serve you a drink so they can be registered as a drinking establishment. The loopholes just go on and on.
raydar

Unread post by raydar »

It is true that prostitution is illegal in Japan, but we constantly hear that it is flourishing and developing in this country. How does this happen? It's simple, there are so many ways to get around this law and provide sexual services legally. If you want to know more about it, you should read the article "Is prostitution legal in Japan?" which explains in detail how prostitutes and those who use their services get away with it.
I hope that answers your question!
alangosh53

Re: Prostitution is illegal in Japan but it advertised all over

Unread post by alangosh53 »

Pixels ain't just for portraits anymore! Getaway shootout proves action can be retro, explosive, and downright addictive in 8-bit glory.